Cafe Migrante presents NYC Municipal ID Orientation and Immigration Forum! Sunday, 29 March 2015, 1:30-3:30pm @ St. James Episcopal Church, Church Hall, 8407 Broadway, Elmhurst, NY. Please come through!
Photos courtesy of Michael Luat, Jessica Vasquez and Zarah Vinola Dear Families and Friends, Philippine Forum sends greetings of meaningful holidays to all! Before the year ends, we would like to thank everyone who has been a part of our restructuring, rebuilding and restrengthening this past year. We may have lost some but we definitely gained more. For that, we thank [...]
Dear NAFCON Northeast Members and Supporters, First, we would like to thank everyone for coordinating and participating in our recent Fourth Annual Lantern Festival. This event would not have been a success without your support. Though it was a cold day, your presence during the parade and the beautiful performances in the cultural solidarity program [...]
Statement of the IMA on December 18 2014 International Migrants Day Struggle for genuine development and justice for migrants and the people! Struggle and win! The International Migrants Alliance (IMA) commemorates this year’s International Migrants Day with greater resolve to advance the struggle for the protection of our rights and dignity, the end to modern-day slavery [...]
For Immediate Release Reference: Melanie Dulfo Email: firstname.lastname@example.org December 16, 2014. Im/migrants Celebrate 4th Lantern Festival and Stand in Solidarity for International Migrants Day amidst Executive Action on Immigration Queens, New York – Philippine Forum, in partnership with the National Alliance for Filipino Concerns (NAFCON), International Migrants Alliance (IMA), Sisa Pakari Labor Center, and St. [...]
- Thank you for coming to PAKIKIISA 2014!
- Presenting the New Philippine Forum Board of Directors & Executive Board!
- 12/14: PAKIKIISA 2014
- 12/7: Cafe Migrante Know-Your-Rights Immigration Forum
- STATEMENT OF PHILIPPINE FORUM NEW YORK ON THE EXECUTIVE ACTION ON IMMIGRATION BY U.S. PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
- 11/08: REMEMBERING HAIYAN
- Statement of Philippine Forum NY on the Murder of Jennifer Laude
- 09/20: FROM RELIEF TO RELEAF: Resist and Rebuild for Ecological Justice in the Philippines
- PHILIPPINE FORUM STATEMENT ON PRES. BS AQUINO’S STATE OF THE NATION ADDRESS (SONA) 2014
- Kababayans in NY to Philippine Gov’t: Don’t Let Manang Lorna’s Sacrifices Be In Vain
- Filipinos in NY Hold Vigil, Demand Assistance for Lorna Sun & Family, Claim Partial Victory
- Filipina Caregiver, No Relatives in NY, Dies of Cardiac Arrest | Community Groups Demand Philippine Consulate in NY to Assist
- Statement of the International Migrants Alliance (IMA) on the commemoration of International Women’s Day 2014
- Help Save the Bayanihan Community Center!
- NY Festivals Celebrate Andres Bonifacio’s 150th Birthday | Fundraising for Community Center and Relief for Typhoon Haiyan Victims
3/26/15 •3/29: Cafe Migrante presents NYC Municipal ID Orientation and Immigration Forum
12/25/14 •Holiday Greetings from Philippine Forum!
12/25/14 •NAFCON NE: Thank you and Happy Holidays!
12/16/14 •12/20: 4th Annual Lantern Festival in celebration of Int’l Migrants Day
12/16/14 •Thank you for coming to PAKIKIISA 2014!
12/16/14 •Presenting the New Philippine Forum Board of Directors & Executive Board!
12/03/14 •12/14: PAKIKIISA 2014
12/03/14 •12/7: Cafe Migrante Know-Your-Rights Immigration Forum
11/06/14 •11/08: REMEMBERING HAIYAN
9/06/14 •09/20: FROM RELIEF TO RELEAF: Resist and Rebuild for Ecological Justice in the Philippines