FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Family Members of Filipino Workers Killed in Louisiana Oil Rig Explosion Demand Justice (0)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 17 January 2013 Reference: Yancy Gandionco, Philippine Forum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 5169011832 Family Members of Filipino Workers Killed in Louisiana Oil Rig Explosion Demand Justice NEW YORK – Family members of the Filipino workers who died in the Black Elk Energy oil platform explosion in Louisiana last November 16, 2012 join the search for [...]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 10 January 2013 Reference: Yancy Gandionco, Philippine Forum New York, email@example.com Kin of Filipino Workers Killed in Louisiana Oil Rig Explosion Speak Up NEW YORK — On January 16, family members of the Filipinos killed in the explosion at the Black Elk Energy oil platform last November 16, 2012 in [...]
Hello, everyone! It’s never too late for greetings so we do hope you had a wonderful celebration of the holiday season! In looking back at 2012, we were faced with challenges — but we came through, as we have always done throughout the past 16 years of Philippine Forum’s existence. And we can never do [...]
No to modern-day slavery! Support the Filipino migrant workers’ class action against Grand Isle Shipyard Statement of Support and Solidarity to the Former Migrant Workers against the Grand Isle Shipyard January 3, 2012 The International Migrants’ Alliance (IMA), a global alliance of more than 100 grassroots migrant organizations and their support groups, stands in [...]
Thank you! (0)
Thank you very much to everyone who came to the Second Annual Lantern Festival and celebrated International Migrants Day with us! Let us continue to celebrate victories and commemorate the struggles of migrants the whole year round! Mabuhay ang mga Migrante! Long live international solidarity! HAPPY INTERNATIONAL MIGRANTS DAY (today, Dec 18)!!! Have a meaningful [...]
- Statement of the International Migrants Alliance (IMA) for International Migrants’ Day 2012
- Philippine Forum’s Lantern Festival: Celebrating Victories and Commemorating Migrant Struggles Around the World
- NAFCON Ramps Up Relief Efforts to Support Typhoon Victims
- Invitation to Second Annual Lantern Festival
- UPDATE ON PAKIKIISA 2012 (as of Saturday, 01 Dec 2012)
- 12/1 @ 6pm: People’s Café
- PAKIKIISA 2012!
- Philippine Forum Celebrates Int’l Migrants Day with the Second Annual Lantern Festival
- Filipino Volunteers Form Emergency Response Operation In the Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- HALLOWEEN SA BAYANIHAN 2012!
- Trafficked Survivor Granted T-visa, Removal Proceedings Terminated: Another Victory in the Struggle of Filipino Migrants in the U.S.
- Filipino Organization in NY Says Cybercrime Law in the Philippines Will Affect Filipino Im/migrants
- Fourth Annual Bayanihan Cultural Festival: Back to Where It All Began
- Film Screening at Bayanihan Filipino Community Center Showcases Work by Contemporary Filipino Artists
- “Community Celebrates Victory for Florida 15 Trafficked Workers, But Still A Very Long Way To Go” – NAFCON
1/18/13 •FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Family Members of Filipino Workers Killed in Louisiana Oil Rig Explosion Demand Justice
1/11/13 •FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Kin of Filipino Workers Killed in Louisiana Oil Rig Explosion Speak Up
1/08/13 •Happy New Year!
12/18/12 •Thank you!
12/15/12 •Philippine Forum’s Lantern Festival: Celebrating Victories and Commemorating Migrant Struggles Around the World
12/01/12 •Invitation to Second Annual Lantern Festival
12/01/12 •UPDATE ON PAKIKIISA 2012 (as of Saturday, 01 Dec 2012)
12/01/12 •12/1 @ 6pm: People’s Café
11/16/12 •PAKIKIISA 2012!
11/15/12 •Philippine Forum Celebrates Int’l Migrants Day with the Second Annual Lantern Festival